InterBase (and FireBird) Data Access Components (IBDAC) is a library of components that provides native connectivity to InterBase and Firebird from Delphi and C++Builder including Community Edition, as well as Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. IBDAC-based applications connect to the server directly using the InterBase client. IBDAC is designed to help programmers develop faster and cleaner InterBase database applications.
IBDAC is a complete replacement for standard InterBase connectivity solutions. It presents an efficient alternative to InterBase Express Components, the Borland Database Engine (BDE), and the standard dbExpress driver for access to InterBase.
* Support for RAD Studio 11 Alexandria Release 2
* Support for Lazarus 2.2.2
* Support for iOS 15
* Support for Android 12
* RAD Studio 11.1 Alexandria is supported
* Lazarus 2.2.0 is supported
* Windows 11 is supported
* macOS Monterey is supported
* InterBase and Firebird basic connectivity components
* Support for Windows development
* Support for all IDEs, from Delphi 6 up to latest RAD Studio
* High-performance DML batch updates
* Full InterBase and Firebird data types support
* Timely and professional customer support
* On-demand night builds with fixes
* Mobile application development
* Support for macOS and Linux development
* High-performance fill database via TIBCLoader
* Extended support for SQLite-specific functionality
* Advanced dataset management features
You can always find the latest version of the product on the official Devart website.